- Reviewing and recommending directions for PUHR
- Identifying opportunities and priorities for PUHR
- Making recommendations about activities,
- Monitoring progress of PUHR, and
- Reporting findings and concerns to PUHR membership and administration
Membership will be elected by and from PUHR faculty and will serve for the next academic year. The Chair of the Committee will be elected by the Committee members
The Committee will have 5-8 members. In addition, the Director and Program Manager, PUHR, and the past-chairperson will be ex-officio members.
The committee will meet at least 2 times per semester.
- Courtney Anderson (College of Law)
- Lisa Casanova (Public Health)
- Rebecca Ellis (College of Education)
- Terri Lewinson (Social Work)
- Chivon Mingo (Gerontology)
- Matt Gayman (Sociology)
- John Steward (Public Health), Acting Chairperson